Classes for the FALL SESSION
begin Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Fall Session runs through December 13.
Copyright © San Benito Dance Academy | All Rights Reserved
Ballet Level Class Attendance Requirements
Ballet 2 & under- once a week (may take more)
Ballet 3- twice a week suggested
Ballet 4- twice a week required
Ballet 5- twice a week required; 3 suggested
Ballet 6- three times a week required
Ballet 7- three times a week required
Pointe- three times a week required
The following classes require enrollment in a specific section(s) in order to properly staff classes for the best education possible!
Please select "enroll" for the section(s) you wish to enroll your dancer in. Note: you must be registered in the Jackrabbit System to be able to utilize this function!
Ages 3 - Adult
101 McCray Street, Suite 104 Hollister CA 95023 USA
Leotard and tights,
proper ballet shoes (leather is best)
and nothing bulky or loose
and ballet shoes (leather B2/B3; canvas B4+)
Comfortable exercise-appropriate clothing, preferably form-fitting---not to impede movement, ballet shoes (bootie socks recommended)
(tights and leotard not necessary)
anycolorleotard & tights
For all ballet levels:
For Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, & Tumbling/Acro:
- Leotard or Form-Fitting exercise shirt
- Jazz shorts or pants (leggings)- skin tight
- Jazz shoes, Footundeez, lyrical sandals, etc.
- Hair pulled back and secured out of face
- Acro: barefoot or Footundeez
- Appropriate, danceable outfits that won't get in the way
- Tap Shoes
Workout/Exercise & Adult Classes:
Comfortable exercise-appropriate clothing, preferably form-fitting--not to impede movement, footwear as per class description (see below)
Mommy & Me Classes: see further details here.
For Male Dancers:
- Black or white tights or leggings (may wear black spandex-shorts over leggings)
- White shirt (form-fitting; tee or tank; nothing baggy!)
- Black or white ballet shoes
- Hair out of face (gelled or slicked back, headband, ponytail/bun)