Ballet 2 & under- once a week (may take more)
Ballet 3- twice a week suggested
Ballet 4- twice a week required
Ballet 5- twice a week required; 3 suggested
Ballet 6- three times a week required
Ballet 7- three times a week required
Pointe- three times a week required
101 McCray Street, Suite 104 Hollister CA 95023 USA
Classes for the FALL SESSION
begin Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Fall Session runs through December 13.
The following classes require enrollment in a specific section(s) in order to properly staff classes for the best education possible!
Please select "enroll" for the section(s) you wish to enroll your dancer in. Note: you must be registered in the Jackrabbit System to be able to utilize this function!
Copyright © San Benito Dance Academy | All Rights Reserved
Ballet Level Class Attendance Requirements
Leotard and tights,
proper ballet shoes (leather is best)
and nothing bulky or loose
and ballet shoes (leather B2/B3; canvas B4+)
Comfortable exercise-appropriate clothing, preferably form-fitting---not to impede movement, ballet shoes (bootie socks recommended)
(tights and leotard not necessary)
anycolorleotard & tights
For all ballet levels:
For Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, & Tumbling/Acro:
- Leotard or Form-Fitting exercise shirt
- Jazz shorts or pants (leggings)- skin tight
- Jazz shoes, Footundeez, lyrical sandals, etc.
- Hair pulled back and secured out of face
- Acro: barefoot or Footundeez
- Appropriate, danceable outfits that won't get in the way
- Tap Shoes
Workout/Exercise & Adult Classes:
Comfortable exercise-appropriate clothing, preferably form-fitting--not to impede movement, footwear as per class description (see below)
Mommy & Me Classes: see further details here.
For Male Dancers:
- Black or white tights or leggings (may wear black spandex-shorts over leggings)
- White shirt (form-fitting; tee or tank; nothing baggy!)
- Black or white ballet shoes
- Hair out of face (gelled or slicked back, headband, ponytail/bun)
Ages 3 - Adult