Note: all offerings are based on interest. ALL courses will also be live-streamed via private video conferencing, enabling virtual, interactive participation. Links and personal login credentials are provided upon enrollment (see notes in your Portal after registration & enrollment).
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures,
Protocol, and Procedures In Place
We still have strict policies and procedures in place to comply with our state and county's health protocol, in order to be in compliance and allow for us to be open for operation.
A few key notes:
▪ Health Screening: a guardian must sign the dancer in and wait until the dancer passes Health Screening (temp check and health survey) performed by the instructor before entrance to the studio will be permitted. Anyone who wants to gain entry to the studio must undergo screening (staff members, patrons, and dancers).
▪ No observers policy: due to our current circumstances, no observers will be permitted to stay during classes. All common areas: waiting room, playroom, and break room are closed, and no loitering will be permitted. Parents of littles, please plan to wait in your car or be around the parking lot if we need to contact you for help toileting!
▪ Liability & Waiver/Release form must be signed once for each dancer, and then will be kept on file. After that initial paperwork, survey will be conducted verbally, and any only in the case of changes will revised paperwork be required.
▪ Physical Distancing: 6 feet is to be maintained, and there are floor markings and signage to remind to that effect all over our studio buildings, indoors and out.
▪ Face Coverings: come wearing a face covering for screening and when not engaged in extreme physical exertion/activity.
▪ Hand washing and sanitizing: all who enter the premises will be directed to thoroughly wash and sanitize hands, especially prior to, during, and after dance instruction.
▪ Disinfecting procedures: our studios continue to be cleaned rigorously between every class; surfaces are disinfected, and all protocol and sanitizing of floors, equipment, and workspaces are regularly performed.
You may read our full protocol and guide to procedural operations here.We are in compliance and following the industry guidelines that the California State government and local San Benito County health department authorities have put forth. This protocol has been developed as guidelines apply to SBDA as a hybrid of: educational operation, childcare, day camps and activities, retail business, gyms/fitness. This operational protocol has been developed in accordance with CDC guidelines, governmental and health department guidelines from Cal-OSHA published literature, the California Dept. of Public Health (CDPH), and the California Department of Social Services (CDSS), which worked in collaboration with the California Department of Education (CDE). https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/
We must follow these guidelines to be able to continue to offer in-studio classes and business services. Thank you for your understanding and doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy!
* Workshop focus subject to change based on instructor availability & dancer interest
101 McCray Street, Suite 104 Hollister CA 95023 USA
Come join us for summertime fitness & fun dance options!
There's something for everyone; the inexperienced or beginner dancer, to the advanced, to mommies and daddies and siblings who'd like to keep moving during the summer! Dedicated dancers can stay in shape, get more training to ready and further hone technique for fall session placement and Nutcracker casting!
Explore the two programs & many options we are offering:
1) Summer Ballet Program& Other Weekly Classes
2) Workshops: 5 different styles to choose to participate in
(a different style is offered every week, each in a 3-day mini-series)
Note: ALL offerings will also be live-streamed via private video conferencing, enabling virtual, interactive participation. Links and personal login credentials are provided upon enrollment (see notes in your Family portal after registration & enrollment).
Peruse details and scheduling below, and then enroll online via your Jackrabbit Portal (see links above for registration and Portal access).