We could not do this without our faithful SBDA Family of volunteers, instructors, & helpers!
WANT TO SEE WHAT PAST YEARS' PRODUCTIONS HAVE LOOKED LIKE?
Check out our YouTube Channel, or purchase a DVD of a past show, for a discounted price!
101 McCray Street, Suite 104 Hollister CA 95023 USA
On this page, you'll find links and important info that will guide you through the Nutcracker Season - from the audition and registration to the cast list, explanation of casting, the rehearsal and filming schedule, order forms, preparations and what to expect for each rehearsal and filming, down to the presentation of the production in December, including links to social media and where you can see media of all the seasonal happenings... and of course links to purchase show tickets.
Below, in the Nutcracker News section, you'll find important information about how we communicate with you, to keep you in the loop and on top of the to do list!
Anything you can't find? Let us know.
are still available for purchase at the studio: choose from
A, B, C, or D shows!
Digital copies also available.
NEWS & UPDATES:
LINKS TO PAST EMAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS
media sponsor and supporters of
San Benito Dance Academy:
Copyright © San Benito Dance Academy | All Rights Reserved
(for filming days)
KEEP POSTED FOR UPDATES ON REHEARSAL SCHEDULING.
MISSING A REHEARSAL?
If for some reason a dancer is to miss a rehearsal which was not previously excused, contact the choreographer with as much notice as possible. Note that dancers may very well be replaced this season due to inability to make all rehearsals/filming dates!
Important key dates to keep in mind throughout
Below you will find links to all of the updates sent out throughout the season to SBDA studio members and/or Nutcracker cast members!
are still available for purchase at the studio: choose from AD/BC casts,
with behind-the-scenes B-roll included!
We've been through 12 Nutcracker Seasons, and have learned some things along the way... it's hard to put a show together if people don't follow instructions, know where/when to be present, or chip in to assist...
In attempts to help you keep organized and informed (and therefore in turn help us keep things running properly), we would like to highlight these main methods to get information, mark dates on your calendar, and to be prepared, on time, and ready for all rehearsals.
• Email: CHECK IT OFTEN AND READ THEM THOROUGHLY!
We send all-cast emails through our an email marketing campaign system, so they may be marked as "Promotions" or junk and automatically filtered to a separate folder on your server, without your knowledge! To prevent this from happening, make sure to add SBDAstudio@gmail.com to your contacts! Reminders for rehearsals, instructions for filming, showings/viewings/ticketing info, and more will be communicated with you via email, so do not neglect to check frequently!
• Jackrabbit (online database, registration form): If you have yet to register on Jackrabbit, you cannot be in the show. This is easy to complete; we need your dancer's and family's contact info. Register with this form.We will be sending emails to specific groups regarding rehearsals, and if you're not in the program's database, you won't be notified. This is also for billing purposes, to keep track of cast fees and payments received, etc. Bookmark the portal to access your family's account and view vital info, receive communication, and view your billing/account details.
• Nutcracker Info Center at studio: bulletin board, table with Nutcracker business: order forms, scheduling, sweatshirt cast-name approval (check spelling), volunteer info, and more!
• Website: You're here! As you can see, this page has news, rehearsal scheduling for upcoming weekends, and links to all the info you need access to during the season!
See photos, scheduling updates, attend / invite friends/family to the performance event, and more!
• Photo Share Sites: Here are links to photo collections from this season:
If you experience issues with any of these forms of communication, please inform us immediately by emailing: email@example.com.