StStUpdated 12/10/17, 10:05pm
THURSDAY DEC. 14:
Studio A 2:00-3:30
Mouse Queen & Nutcracker
FRIDAY, DEC. 15:
Studio A 5:00-5:30
Studio A 5:30-6:00
Studio A 6:00-7:00
Clara & Nutcracker
Pas de Deux
Studio C 6:00-7:00
Studio A 7:00-8:00
Nutcracker, Drosselmeyer Clara, Prince
SATURDAY, DEC. 16:
FILM CREW AT STUDIO*
We will have a professional film crew at the studio on this date.
*There will be a release form for all for ALL who are in the studio on that day.
ALL STAGE MANAGERS, ACT RUNNERS, WRANGLERS, AND QUICK CHANGE VOLUNTEERS ARE CALLED FOR EACH SHOW’S RUN THROUGH
Run Show “C” Act 1
Run Show “C” Act 2
(bring healthy foods to refuel between rehearsals!)
Run Show “D” Act 1
* extra time built in, to clean & polish
Run Show “D” Act 2
PLEASE REMEMBER ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID (cast fees & tuition)
FOR YOUR DANCER(S) TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOWS.
MISSING A REHEARSAL?
If for some reason a dancer is to miss a rehearsal which was not previously excused, contact the choreographer with as much notice as possible.
are still available for purchase at the studio: choose from AD/BC casts,
with behind-the-scenes B-roll included!
On this page, you'll find links and important info that will guide you through the Nutcracker Season - from the audition and registration to the cast list, explanation of AD / BC Casts, the rehearsal schedule, order forms, preparations and what to expect for dress rehearsal and the performances, even links to social media and where you can see media of all the seasonal happenings... and of course links to purchase show tickets (pick up at studio or will-call at the door).
Below, in the Nutcracker News section, you'll find important information about how we communicate with you, to keep you in the loop and on top of the to do list!
Anything you can't find? Let us know.
Copyright © San Benito Dance Academy | All Rights Reserved
101 McCray Street, Suite 104 Hollister CA 95023 USA
(for dress rehearsal)
Audition Weekend Follow Up:
We could not do this without our faithful SBDA Family of volunteers, instructors, helpers, and parents.
WANT TO SEE WHAT PAST YEARS'
PRODUCTIONS HAVE LOOKED LIKE?
or purchase a DVD of a past show,
for a discounted price!
We've had 10 Nutcracker Seasons, and have learned some things along the way... it's hard to put a show together if people don't follow instructions, know where/when to be present, or chip in to assist...
In attempts to help you keep organized and informed (and therefore in turn help us keep things running as they should!), we would like to highlight these main methods to get information, mark dates on your calendar, and to be prepared, on time, and ready for all rehearsals.
• Email: CHECK IT OFTEN AND READ THEM THOROUGHLY!
We send all-cast emails through our GoDaddy email marketing campaigns, so they may be marked as "Promotions" and automatically filtered to a separate folder, without your knowledge!
• Jackrabbit (online database, registration form): If you have yet to register on Jackrabbit, you cannot be in the show. This is easy to complete; we need your dancer's and family's contact info. Register with this form.We will be sending emails to specific groups regarding rehearsals, and if you're not in the program's database, you won't be notified. This is also for billing purposes, to keep track of cast fees and payments received, etc. Bookmark the portal to access your family's account and view vital info, receive communication, and view your billing/account details.
• Nutcracker Info Center at studio: bulletin board, table with Nutcracker business: order forms, scheduling, sweatshirt cast-name approval (check spelling), volunteer info, and more!
• Website: You're here! As you can see, this page has news, rehearsal scheduling for upcoming weekends, and links to all the info you need access to during the season!
See photos, scheduling updates, attend / invite friends/family to the performance event, and more!
• Text Reminders via Remind App: if you already have the app, please make sure you're actively receiving notifications. If you don't have the app, the messages will arrive to your phone via text message. These messages are sent the day before rehearsals every weekend by our Volunteer Coordinator, Kimberly Royston. If you have any questions, please (re-)read all previous communication, then direct your question to her. She is a veteran Nutcracker Mom! (... she's been with us since Season 1, in 2008!) She will direct you accordingly.
If you experience issues with any of these forms of communication, please inform us immediately by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lights On Parade 2017: click here to view photos of SBDA Nutcracker in this year's parade!
Volunteer Opportunities:Sign Ups are in the red binder at the studio, in the Nutcracker Info Center by the office.